- 1 Нужна ли виза в Грецию россиянам в 2019 году?
- 2 Terms of registration and the cost of a Greek visa
- 3 The list of documents for a visa to Greece (consulate in Moscow)
- 4 Multivisa to Greece
- 5 Disabled visas
- 6 Features issuing Schengen visas
- 7 Address of the Greek Consulate in Moscow
- 8 Address of the Greek Consulate in St. Petersburg
Нужна ли виза в Грецию россиянам в 2019 году?
All citizens of Russia need registration to visit Greece Schengen visa. And from September 14, 2015 the conditions for its receipt changed – now applicants must pass biometric data to the Greek Visa Center. If the visa is received before this date, it continues to act. Biometrics every 5 years pass the following categories of tourists:
- All citizens except for children under 12;
- Issuing a new passport for obtaining a new visa;
- Applying for a visa again after refusing to issue.
Terms of registration and the cost of a Greek visa
The average clearance of the Greek Schengen visa at consulates St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk and Moscow takes 5 business days. The term depends on the remoteness of the region. The cost of a visa to Greece:
- For citizens of the Russian Federation, Moldova and Ukraine (adults) – 65 euros (including including multiple entry visas);
- For children under 12 years old, included in the parent’s PCP, – is free;
- For children from 12 years old, included in the parent’s PCP – 25 euros;
- For children with their own PCP – 25 euros;
- For disabled people – for free;
- For citizens of the Republic of Belarus with departure from Minsk or Moscow – 100 euro;
- For children under 12 years old (citizens of Belarus) – 35 euros;
- For other foreign citizens – 100 euros;
- For children under 12 years old (other foreign citizens) – 35 Euro.
The list of documents for a visa to Greece (consulate in Moscow)
To obtain a Greek Schengen visa at the Moscow consulate It is necessary to collect and submit the following documents:
- Application form (completed and printed);
- Copies of all Schengen visas (old international passports are not accepted), passport and copies of the first page;
- Two color photographs of 3.5 × 4.5 or 3 × 4;
- Copies of all completed pages of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- Financial guarantees: certificate of employment, bank statement, for non-working – an extract from the bank (preferably with the movement of funds within the last 3 months) or sponsorship.
Multivisa to Greece
In all the consulates of Greece, tourists have the opportunity to get multiple Schengen visa for a period of six months to 1 year or more. You can visit the country several times without it. collect a package of documents, so the benefits of such permission on entry are obvious. Timing and list of documents identical as with the issuance of a regular single entry visa. Decision on the issuance or non-issuance of multivisa accepts the consulate. However there is factors that influence a positive decision for example no violation of the visa regime, the presence of Greek visas past and their duration.
For disabled visas to Greece opens for free in all consulates on the territory of the Russian Federation. The decision in each case is taken consulate staff As a confirmation you need to attach certificate from the competent authorities.
Features issuing Schengen visas
The procedure for issuing Greek Schengen visas has some features that must be considered by the tourist:
- Consulate General reserves the right not to motivate the reason for the refusal of a visa or delay issuance. With detecting an error or in case of refusal money and documents provided to the consulate will not be returned. Cases of failure in a Greek visa is extremely rare and occurs mainly in the absence of confirmation of financial guarantees, improper execution documents or recorded violations during previous visits to the Schengen countries. In case of failure possible appeal;
- Depending on the specifics of the application, the visa application center may request additional documents. Consulate staff may request the original passport upon returning from Greece or call for an interview. The consulate is not responsible in case if the tourist did not provide the full package of documents in the necessary deadlines;
- Also pay attention to the fact that in accordance with Amendments to the 2013 Schengen Borders Code passport must be issued no more than 10 years ago and act at least 90 days from the date of return;
- If, prior to a visit to Greece, it is planned to visit another country by passport required to attach travel tickets when applying for a visa;
- The consular department of the Greek Embassy in Moscow does not accept documents of citizens from neighboring countries (Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan) and documents of residents of Rostov-on-Don, Karachay-Cherkessia, North Ossetia, Krasnodar Territory, Stavropol Territory, Kabardino-Balkaria, Adygea – serves them Greek consulate in Novorossiysk. Residents of Leningrad, Murmansk, Pskov and Arkhangelsk regions, St. Petersburg and Karelia serves the consulate in St. Petersburg. An exception – availability of a permanent job and registration in the regions, controlled by the consulate in Moscow;
- The rules of short-term stay in Schengen have undergone changes. Every traveler can be in Greece duration up to 90 days in a period of 180 days. Countdown occurs in Reverse order from the day of stay. Therefore, when planning the trip must be counted 180 days ago from each day of your stay in Schengen zone. Then calculate the total duration previous visits for each period of 180 days and check out whether this total exceeds 90 days.
To calculate the legality of the stay you can use online calculator http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/border-crossing/schengen_calculator_en.html
Address of the Greek Consulate in Moscow
The Consulate General of Greece in Moscow is located at: st. Spiridonovka, 14 (m. Barrikadnaya, Pushkinskaya). Phones: 8 (495) 539-38-40, 8 (495) 739-22-06.
Address of the visa center in Moscow
Applying for a Greek visa and issuing ready passports individual applicants and travel agencies in Moscow produced at: Nikitsky Boulevard, Building 17.
On October 1, 2016, the time for filing and issuing documents. Submission of documents from 09:00 to 16:00, the issuance of ready passports – from 12:00 to 16:00.
Phones: 8 (499) 709-83-18, 8 (499) 703-38-62.
Address of the Greek Consulate in St. Petersburg
Consulate General of Greece in St. Petersburg located at: ul. Avenue Chernyshevsky, 17. Phones: 8 (812) 334-35-86.
The address of the visa center of the Consulate General of Greece in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, st. Nekrasov, d. 27.
- From Monday to Friday, except national and Russian holidays:
- Reception of documents from 9-00 to 14-00
- Issuance of documents from 14-00 to 16-00