Going on vacation in Kemer in October, you can as the whole month enjoy the weather, making rain only at the end of the rest, and get into the very rainy season. What’s more, at this time the flow of tourists is declining – the availability of hotel rooms becomes more, in restaurants and bars more often you can find free a place.
In this article we will look at:
- What is the weather in Kemer in October, water temperature and of air.
- What can you do at this time of year?
- What prices for rest will be in October 2019.
- 6 tips for going to this resort mid autumn.
The content of the article
- October weather: water and air temperature
- Kemer in October: is it worth it to go?
- What to do here at this time?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Kemer in October 2019
- 6 tips for those who go to Kemer in the middle of autumn
October weather: water and air temperature
During the day it is hot here, but in the evening and at night the refreshing coolness therefore, we advise you to take outdoor clothing with you if you are going to walk around the city in the dark.
The weather in Kemer is unpredictable. In the middle of warm of the day, there may be a strong wind or rain. Precipitation about 58 millimeters a month, but more likely to rain in the second half of October.
|Weather in Kemer in October 2019|
|Happy||At night||Water temperature|
|Early October||+ 20… 23 ° C||+ 13… 16 ° C||+18 … 19 ° C|
|At the end of October||+ 18… 21 ° C||+ 11 … 13 ° C||+ 17 ° C|
Nearby resort: Weather in Side in October 2019
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Kemer in October: is it worth it to go?
Want to relax in Kemer in the middle of autumn?
Consider some of the nuances, and check out the prices for self-leave, and when contacting a travel company.
What to do here at this time?
- Beach lovers will love this resort. Near the sea the coast is covered with pebbles, in some places there are strips of bulk sand, which the hotel does specifically for tourists. AT The town has a pebble beach offering a wide range of water sports. You can go on a tour on a yacht, as well as relax on the “Beach Moonlight “, sheltered in the shade of citrus trees.
- Diving. Diving enthusiasts will be interested in Antalya – she is close by. When diving under the water near the entrance you can discover a sunken warship that previously belonged to french port. Not far from Tekirova is located “Three Islands “, it’s also interesting to explore the underwater world. Here large fish suckers, fur seals, dolphins, shoals tuna fish To practice diving you need to get permission in City Hall or the Maritime Police.
- In Kemer, there is Liman Street, on which there are many shops and shops where you can buy clothes or souvenirs. Here – restaurants, nightlife. However, on a large youth party should not count – most of the tourists by the middle of autumn already leaving the resort.
- We advise you to visit “Yoruk” – ethnographic park dedicated to Turkish history. This is an open-air museum complex telling about life of Turkmen tribes nomads.
Beach Moon set
View of Central beach
What to see?
- Mount Yanartash is an amazing place that amazes everyone. visitors. Gas fumes come out to its surface, and interactions with air they ignite. Also called mountain Chimera, the reason for which is a famous legend. Chimera – a monster living here, known for his passion for arson. Yanartash is located a few kilometers from Olympos. This is better come as part of the excursion group. The cost of such excursions, according to some, is 4 lira.
- Olympos will attract those who are interested in history. In the past this there was a port city, now only ruins are left of it. Travelers come here to look good the preserved remains of the main street, theater, Roman terms, warehouse and burial grounds.
- Belbidi Cave – it’s better to come here by bike or taxi, but also can be reached by bus – the track is very close. AT rock paintings were once found in the gorges, as well as remains ancient instruments of labor. A visit to the cave is free.
- City of Demre. It is better to come here with a guide or as part of excursion group. The city is located in the historical region of Lycia. Here is a local museum, as well as historical monuments.
Prices for holidays in Kemer in October 2019
|Prices for tours in Kemer in October 2019|
|Number of stars in the hotel (hotel)||Tour price for two|
|7 days||10 days|
|3 *||from 30 000 rub.||from 35 000 rub.|
|Prices for independent vacation in Kemer in October 2019|
|Airfare (one way)||Price of hotel room (night)||Apartment rental price (per day)|
|from 14 000 rub.||from 990 rub.||from 1 330 rub.|
Also on the topic: Weather in Turkey in October 2019 Years and Holiday Prices in Turkey in October 2019 “all included ”
6 tips for those who go to Kemer in the middle of autumn
- Keep in mind that the cost of both the tours and accommodation in hotels, dinners in restaurants, and local entertainment will cost you This time of year is cheaper than in high season. Also less number of tourists.
- Due to the unpredictability of weather conditions, we recommend taking with you not only a swimsuit and summer clothes that will be comfortable enjoy beach holidays and walks in the surroundings, but also a pair of light sweaters and windbreakers, and an umbrella.
- The nearest airport to Kemer is in Antalya, at a distance 42 kilometers to the northeast. Flight from Moscow will take 3 hours 40 minutes, from St. Petersburg – 4 hours. From Antalya to Kemer the way last about 40 minutes. First you need to get from the airport taxi or bus, then transfer to the bus at the bus station – they go often. Another option is to get on the ferry – they depart from the old bay in the city center twice a day – in 9.00 and at 16.00.
- To get around the city most suitable route taxi dolmushi. They can take both from one part of the city to another, and in the neighboring resort. Dolmushi walk from morning to late evenings They stop by raising their hands up.
- It is possible to rent a car. In Kemer act large rolling offices, as well as local, small. Services The first are not cheap, but they are more reliable. Rent price is about 20 euros per day.
- The resort has several mobile operators, each of which has at least one offer for visitors. All rates are prepaid. SIM cards themselves, as well as cards, through that you can replenish your account, sell like in offices cellular operators, and at the airport, kiosks and stores.
If you are attracted by hotter weather, come to Kemer. a month earlier, but first read about this resort in September: Weather in Kemer in September 2019
- Weather in Turkey in July 2019
- Weather in Antalya in September 2019
- All inclusive holiday prices in Turkey in August 2019
- How many fly to Turkey from Moscow?
- Where to go to rest in June 2019
- Weather in Greece in June 2019
- Weather in Crete in September 2019
- Weather in Turkey in April 2020