Probably, already someone noticed that we gathered in Poland. Turned up the opportunity to go to Warsaw in rehab Olinek center to work there with Yegor. So, I started here apply for a visa and realized that I relaxed with my Thailand altogether. Who cried there that the vizarans were canceled in Taya and everything is difficult has become? You just did not do the Polish Schengen – Apparently next time I will do a Schengen visa to France or Spain, because Poland’s demands are too tough, I’m really a citizen of a third-country country felt.
Okay, I’ll tell you what documents I submitted, and what they told me by phone and in the visa center itself.
The content of the article
- 1 Self-visa to Poland
- 1.1 Some weird requirements
- 1.2 Filling out the questionnaire and useful links
- 1.3 Documents for a Polish Schengen visa
- 2 How I Received a Visa
- 3 Visa Application Center
Self-receipt of a visa to Poland
Some weird requirements
For individual entrepreneurs: proof of occupation economic activity (for example, reference 2NDFL or 3NDFL or extract from the tax inspection register and a certificate confirming independent business) or bank statement for previous 3 months, certificate no older than 1 month.
That is, if a person does not have such a certificate (or SP), then they you need not just the presence of finance to show, but also the movement for 3 of the month. I had to redo the certificate from the bank because At first I did the usual with the current availability of money in the account. AND there was some problem because I have several accounts and show movement of 10 thousand rubles for 3 months somehow stupid
But further more, I called the Polish Visa Application Center and said, Look, I have an account of individual entrepreneurs, I can give you a go means to show, because I really work, but now I have this account is 0 rubles, since I do not keep money on it, and no one holds And I have a personal account, where now just the right amount (per 3 people for 30 days). They answer me, financial document must be one! Is that how it is? Naturally, and filed two Bank statements, but more on that below.
In a civil passport stamped on the issuance of a passport must stand a mark about their invalidity. In the absence of such Marks need a copy of your old passport. In case of loss of old Passports need a certificate from the FMS, police or other competent authority.
Not only are the marks in the passport of the Russian Federation on the cancellation of foreigners no one is put (I asked around on purpose), so there isn’t much sense to keep the old abroad, especially if it is 5 years ago changed Well, that in fact, these stamps in the Russian passport are not checked.
Proof of residence (document from the institution that guarantee of residence or other relevant document indicating that they are supposed to live according to legislation of the Schengen Member State (original, fax or scan with the printout of the email itself, in the attachment which is confirmed). Hotel booking at Poland’s territory should be 50%, and in the case of departure to other Schengen countries must be fully paid. Booking hotels (only in Russian, Polish or English) must contain the following information: the time of booking, last name and the names of the persons planning to stay at the hotel, the seal, the address and the phone number of the hotel, the size information produced payment plan trip.
Unpaid reservations are not accepted, plus there are still some requirements for registration. By phone confirmed that housing should be paid for and the reservation must state that it cannot be cancel. While France or Spain takes quietly reservation listings from Booking.com, which can be later canceled.
By the way, it is more convenient to watch hotels through the RoomGuru service, which Searches in all known booking systems at once, and by Booking in including. Conveniently, you can see where the price is cheaper and there already to book.
Here I will not stop in detail, because the filling The questionnaires are pretty standard for a Schengen visa, and the questionnaire is also standard. I filled directly on the website of the Polish consulate, more precisely clicked the link to the form where you can fill out this form, and then save to your computer and print.
There you have to choose a country and representation, then left On the side, the item “Schengen Visa – Fill out the form” will appear; it should be clicked and the form will open.
Online application for a Schengen visa to Poland
At the end of the filling press print
An example of filling out a form on the Polish Consulate website. Or you can Download from this link from our blog.
If you do not want to fill out a visa online on the site, you can download pdf file (1 or 2) and fill it in your pdf editor or from hands, pre-printed.
If there is an error in your profile, then nothing wrong, in place in the visa center you can cross out and fix it is allowed.
Documents for the Polish Schengen visa
You can read the list of documents and all visa requirements. on the website of the consulate of Poland. There is quite a lot of text on the link, but if you read it carefully, everything becomes clear.
What documents did I submit
- Filled visa application form.
- Photo 3.5 to 4.5, 2 each. And do not fit photos with corners or where the person does not occupy 80% of the photo, I turned, made on the spot for 200 rubles.
- Consent to the processing of personal data. Printed from the site visa center here, but you can fill in on the spot.
- Zagran passport and photocopy of the main page.
- Photocopy of the passport of the Russian Federation. Pages: main, registration, stamp about marriage, information about children, stamps about foreign countries. For a child, accordingly, a copy of the birth certificate. About mark “canceled” on stamps about the foreign country, did not say anything.
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- Invitation from Olinek Reab Center, not original, just printout sent to me by e-mail.
- AirBnb reservation, printed from the site and fully paid. it It was indicated in the printout, and the names, stamps and other things were not. So how often are Airbnb armor cancellations, you have to choose those hosts where you can not cancel (it’s all indicated in the profile housing). And if you still don’t know what AirBnb is, then it’s time to find out and get a bonus of $ 20 after registration.
- Paid tickets to Warsaw back and forth (bought here, but you can still buy on Skyscanner.ru, there also do it conveniently).
- Medical insurance for the whole family with a coverage of 30,000 euros (I bought here, mega convenient service for travelers.)
- Copies of the certificate of registration of the IP and my TIN. Also asked tax registration notice, but I don’t have turned with me.
- Extract from the personal account with the amount (50 euro / day / person for 3 person and for 30 days). As well as the statement of the PI account with the motion funds for the last 3 months.
- Sponsorship letter in free form, 2 pieces, one to my wife and second to son Here, download our template improvised.
- A copy of the disability certificate for the child (if any). By her neither consular fees, nor visa center fees will be charged for the child, that is, get a visa at all for free. Also 1 accompanying (parent) in this case is exempt from the consular fee, but not exempted from the visa application center.
- Money in rubles in cash. Take on the course for the current day. 35 euros for a visa + 20 euros collection of the visa center.
How did I get a visa
Came around 15 o’clock. The queue was literally 1 person It works a lot of windows, so I waited for 5 minutes, not more. Whole the process took about 40 minutes because it served for three people, and I was wrapped with photos (there was a corner) and I made them on place in the photo for 200 rubles.
Specially asked the center employee about the requirement to show movement of funds for 3 months, she replied that yes, this necessarily, just the statement does not roll. Also asked about two bank statements, said that one shows our solvency, and the second, that my IP is real and current, that is, on the phone I talked nonsense.
I also wanted an Olinek account from me, but I said that we didn’t exhibited because it is not a treatment (although the goal in the questionnaire was set such), and rehabilitation. On site we decide what classes, and then we are billed. So I understand that in the case of treatment, the bill is required.
All documents were checked carefully, but the impression was that girls from the visa center do not know everything, periodically ran consulted somewhere and could not say anything about how best to do it. However, they persuaded me to file for the annual multi Schengen, instead of a one-time on the desired dates. The fact is that in an invitation from Olinek, it was written that they are waiting for us for some reason and next year too.
I applied for visas on Friday, next Friday they were already ready, that is 5 business days. Took also quickly minutes for ten.
Schengen visa to Poland
I have already provided a link to the website of the Polish Embassy. But the design goes in the visa center in the main. I applied there, and friends also went there. On the website of the embassy there is a link to the registration I filled out the questionnaire several times, but I’ve been there all the time it was written “dates are not available.” Perhaps in the embassy itself and not worth it already.
Visa acceptance points are open from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 18.00 – reception of visa applications – from 9.00 to 17.30, – issuance of passports – from 9.00 to 18.00 Information by phone: (499) 426-03-12, (499) 681-19-26 Website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/poland/russia/index.html, e-mail: [email protected] It is located near the metro Savelovskaya, walk about 10 minutes from the subway. And the entrance to the visa center with side of the Garden Ring, do not go anywhere in the yards, go right behind Olivier shop, where there is a restaurant Tanuki.
Visa Application Center is under this sign
Visa Center of Poland
The Visa Application Center takes an extra 20 euros for their work, so Thus, the visa will not end up at the end of 35 euros (standard consular fee for Schengen), and 55 euros.
Visa is up to 10 business days, so it is best to file in advance.
P.S. As a result, we received an annual Schengen with a stay of 90 days It remains to think of why we need it, and where else to go to Europe so that the visa does not disappear.
Life hacking 1 – how to buy a good insurance
Choosing insurance is now unrealistically difficult, therefore, to help everyone travelers, I make a rating. To do this, constantly monitor forums, I study insurance contracts and use insurance by myself.
Life hacking 2 – how to find a hotel 20% cheaper
First, choose a hotel on Booking. They have a good base offers, but the prices are NOT the best! The same hotel is often possible find 20% cheaper in other systems through the RoomGuru service.