It has long been dreaming of Thailand, want to touch the exotic the culture of this country?
September – maybe not the best month for a beach holiday in Phuket.
However, this is a great chance to spend a vacation interesting and cheap.
From this article you will learn:
- What is the weather in Phuket in September, the water temperature and of air.
- What are the most interesting places on the island to travel.
- How much will your trip cost in September 2019 of the year.
- What to look for, going to this resort.
The content of the article
- What is the weather like on the island?
- Phuket in September: is it worth it to go?
- What to do on the island at this time?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in September 2019
- Phuket holidays: what should I pay attention to?
What is the weather like on the island?
Although September is the rainiest month Phuket, many tourists like Thailand at this particular time. After all not all tourists love beach holidays – someone prefers to spend time is active: to conquer the waves, go shopping or visit attractions.
In September, monsoon winds blow on the island, famous for their inconsistency – due to the strong influence that they have cyclones and anticyclones predict the probability of precipitation in a certain time is almost impossible.
|Weather in Phuket in September 2019|
|Daytime temperature||Night temperature||Water temperature|
|In early September||+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 26 … 28 ° C||+ 30 ° C|
|At the end of September||+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 26 … 28 ° C||+ 30 ° C|
Also find out what the weather is like in September at other resorts. Thailand
During this period it is better to come for a long time – two or three of the week. So you will have more chances to enjoy sunny days. and less risk spending the entire vacation, watching only gray in the sky clouds.
It must be remembered that rain has not only disadvantages, but also Benefits – greens, always abundant in these places at this time really growing up.
What could be better than walking in bright, lush green the jungle?
The schedule of precipitation is also convenient for tourists. It almost always rains at night or early in the morning, which is undoubtedly very convenient for your plans. However, September is the rainy season, and we can not exclude the possibility that rain will fall in the afternoon.
Going on a prgulka, be sure to take a durable rain cover and waterproof phone and camera covers.
And about what the weather in Phuket in other months, read in this article.
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in September: is it worth it to go?
Where in September you will find the most comfortable and interesting holiday?
What attractions must visit?
More details below.
What to do on the island at this time?
Despite the amount of precipitation that usually falls on Phuket in September, tourists do not face the problem of boredom and idleness. There is always something to do on the island.
For example, due to a rough sea and high waves in September here Surfing and kiting enthusiasts come from all over the world.
On the beach “Kata” in September, international surfing competitions.
If you’ve always dreamed of getting on the board, September is great. time to learn it.
In addition, the island has many SPA salons and excellent places for shopping There are cinemas, amusement parks, clubs, discos and restaurants. For lovers of cultural recreation there are interesting diverse museums.
What to see?
Popular attractions include:
- Patong is a famous resort town where dozens are located. clubs, discos, bars and restaurants, is the capital of nightlife Phuket;
- Karon – one of the most extensive beaches of the island, its length – about 5 kilometers;
- Phuket Zoo – a place where it will be interesting to both adults and and children. There are shows with animals: elephants, crocodiles and monkeys;
- Phuket Trickeye Museum is a modern 3-D museum where you can make amazing photos;
- Thalang National museum – an interesting museum dedicated to history country;
- Thai Hua Museum – a museum dedicated to the history of the country and heritage China;
- Phuket-Fantasy – a great place for a family holiday, bright shows, singing fountains, trained animals.
Prices for holidays in Phuket in September 2019
September is the rainiest month of the year. However on the island You can find a lot in Phuket and in the low tourist season. interesting. This is a great time to explore the culture of the country, its traditions and cuisine.
Prices for vouchers are reduced, so you can relax at a bargain price
|Prices for tours and holidays in Phuket in September 2019|
|Tour price for two (7 nights)||Return ticket price||Hotel price (1 night)||Price of apartments|
From 65 000 rub.
About 30 000 rubles. per person
|from 500 rub. for a double room||
from 600 rub. per room
And from this article you can find out how much fly to Thailand from Moscow
Phuket holidays: what should I pay attention to?
- The main thing when planning a trip to Phuket – choose the right place to stay. This resort enjoys tremendous popular, so everything is there: quiet and quiet beaches for family holidays, and clubs with frank shows, and bright amusement parks for tourists with children, and noisy discos for youth. Different areas of the island specialize in entertainment for different groups of tourists, and you need to make no mistake with a choice.
- For those who want to explore the whole island in the best way. do it will be a scooter rented. Hiking as bike tours – extreme fun for the most hardy travelers. The relief of the island is too uneven, with constant ups and downs.
- Scooter can be rented cheaply – it is very popular means of transportation. However, if you drive uncertainly, or planning to drink alcohol – refuse this venture. Fatal accident statistics in this country scary, and get into an accident, as a rule, it is reckless tourists.
- September is the rainiest month in Phuket. Livni accompanied by monsoon winds, because of what rise to the sea big waves. However, this is not only a disadvantage, but also an advantage for many tourists. It was in September in Phuket, on the Kata beach, International surfing competitions are taking place.
- If surfing does not appeal to you, and the waves and wind interfere rest, choose calm beaches, hidden from the stormy sea reefs. They are on the east and south-east coasts Islands, the most popular are the beaches at Cape Panwa and Nai Yang Beach. It is comfortable to swim in them all year round.
- Many people believe that Phuket Island is an expensive resort, and in Local hotels prices for accommodation are very high. This opinion is only a myth, in fact there will be housing on the island and at a low price, its The choice is very diverse.
- When going to Phuket, prudently leave in your Suitcases enough free space. After all, coming back, you want lead as many local delights as possible: spices, sweets, oils, souvenirs and much more.
Related topic: Where to go to rest in September 2019 of the year
- Weather in Greece in May 2020
- Weather in Egypt in April 2020
- Weather in Phuket in January 2020
- Phuket Weather April 2020
- How to fly to Thailand from Moscow
- Weather in Side in May 2020
- Where to go on May holidays 2020
- Where to go to rest in July 2019