November in our region is a cold and rainy month, causing many people are despondent and depressed.
But this cannot be said of Thailand, where it is warm during the wet season, there is an abundance of exotic fruits, and the water in the sea is comfortable for bathing.
Tempting? Then we go on vacation in Thai at the end of autumn. Phuket Island!
From this article you will learn:
- What is the weather in Phuket in November, water temperature and of air.
- How to spend time and what can be seen on the island at this time of the year?
- What needs to be considered when going to the island in this month?
- The cost of travel in November 2019.
The content of the article
- November weather, water and air temperature
- Phuket in November: is it worth it to go?
- What to do on the island at this time?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in November 2019
- What to consider, going to Phuket in November?
November weather, water and air temperature
This month in Phuket is the last month of the season. tropical rain showers. At this time here is significantly reduced. rainfall, the wind subsides, the waves decrease. Everything in the sky the sun appears more often, the weather is gradually getting better.
|Weather in Phuket in November 2019|
|Happy||At night||Water temperature|
|In the beginning of November||+ 28 … 29 ° С||+ 26 … 28 ° С||+ 29 ° С|
|In the end of November||+ 28 … 29 ° С||+ 26 … 28 ° С||+ 29 ° С|
The duration of rain on the island – 2-3 hours, the character – short, mostly they go at night. Happy afternoon, as a rule, cloudiness dissipates, and the hot sun dries up all the puddles. In the second half of the month, the frequency of precipitation humidity decreases sharply and decreases, which entails and reduction of stuffiness.
Attention! Phuket Sun Diminishing precipitation becomes more dangerous, and a light breeze from the sea does not bring coolness To protect yourself from harmful ultraviolet radiation and do not burn, you should use sun protection means.
During the month, the winds are gradually reduced. Because of this the water in the sea becomes calm and clean, the likelihood of storms reduced to a minimum. Sometimes there are moments of ebb and days with full calm, which is very good for swimming.
See also: Weather in Thailand in November 2019
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in November: is it worth it to go?
In November, the weather should not wait for big trouble. Soft climate, uncrowded beaches and warm sea beckon to go here to journey. The tourist season is just beginning this month. So as the flow of tourists increases, the prices of tours increase.
Phuket is not only famous for its favorable climate. In November here various holidays and festivals are held.
Check out: Weather in Phuket for months
What to do on the island at this time?
The weather on the island is ideal for boat trips, many of which were closed in the summer due to severe storms.
Here you can go to the neighboring islands as part of excursion group, and independently. For example, on The tent camping opens in Similan Islands in November, where You can live a few days in a tent. Also here become scuba diving available.
Mountain rafting river
Attention! Experienced tourists recommend to go to the islands in the second half of the month when the sea is established complete calm, and the administration of the national reserve will clean coast from the effects of storms.
The calm and transparent sea simply obliges to plunge into its depths. In November, diving schools open in Phuket, where experienced craftsmen give dive lessons and organize safaris for tourists for several days to distant islands.
On a note. Self dive with scuba and mask can be on the neighboring islands. Diving on the far distance is available only to experienced divers due to strong undercurrents.
In addition to sea travel island can be explored on the coast. For example, go on a boat tour or a bamboo raft, Take a tour of the jungle, ride a quad bike. In the evenings for vacationers open entertainment clubs where fascinating shows with acrobatic tricks and special effects.
What to see?
At the end of the rainy season in November, the Thais in Phuket and throughout The country celebrates an amazing holiday – Loi Kratong. It is held in the evening on the shore of the reservoir. According to custom, Thais launch into the water. small boats made from bamboo leaves. Decorated flowers and candles, they are gifts for the goddess of the river or the sea. So Thais ask the patroness of the harvest year and say goodbye to failures. The holiday is accompanied by the launch of paper lanterns, the result is that both the sea and the sky are illuminated.
No less noteworthy is the unique Thai nature. So, the Khao Phra Theo National Reserve will allow you to see a picturesque lake with huge fishes, gorgeous tropical greenery with centuries-old trees, noisy waterfall, a nursery with monkeys. BUT if you go to the park Syrinat, you can watch giant sea turtles. In November, they start laying eggs, and for this purpose they have chosen this place.
Phuket is made for tourists. And about this here says amazing architecture created in the Sino-Portuguese style. This and colonial mansions, frilly hotels, and monastic abodes. On The island has many Chinese and Thai temples. All of them worthy of attention. The most attractive for tourists is the famous and very beautiful buddhist monastery Wat Chalong. It is valid The temple, on the large territory of which the park is located, is numerous Buddha statues and an observation deck.
Water area Park Sirinat
Waterfall in the park Khao Phra Theo
Diving on the islands
Holiday loi Krathong
Prices for holidays in Phuket in November 2019
For those traveling on this island at the end In the fall, you should be aware that prices are higher in the second half of November. it associated with an increase in sunny days and a decrease in precipitation, which affects the flow of tourists. Check out the prices for tours:
|Prices for Phuket tours in November 2019|
|Number of stars hotel||Tour price for two|
|7 days||10 days|
|In the end of November||2 *||from 73680 rub.||from 94 400 rub.|
|In the beginning of November||3 *||from 75 570 rub.||from 81 200 rub.|
Lovers of independent travel useful information below:
|The prices for independent rest on Phuket in November, 2019|
|The price of flights from Moscow (there and back)||Price of hotel room (night)||Apartment rental price (per day)|
|from 33900 rub.||from 1700 rub.||from 3000 rub.|
Useful information: How much to fly to Thailand from Moscow
What to consider, going to Phuket in November?
- In late autumn in Phuket, the rains are less, but they are still don’t end there. Those who can darken even a little rain, better move the trip to another month.
- People with poor health who do not tolerate moisture, A trip to the tropics should be planned during the dry season.
- Avid anglers can take part in competitions sport fishing held in November on the beaches of the island. Participants compete in catching large fish. Towards crabbing fish and fish with low weight is the motto “catch and let go. ”
- If you are lucky enough to see in the nesting area sea turtles lay eggs, then you do not need to disturb animals and touch the eggs. Otherwise, you have to pay big fine.
- Phuket’s surf season ends in October, so November ride on the waves on the board will not succeed.
- Weather in Turkey in May 2020
- Weather in Turkey in June 2019
- Where to go to rest in November 2019
- Weather in Thailand in July 2019
- Where to go to rest in January 2020
- Weather in Vietnam in December 2019
- Weather in Egypt in March 2020
- Where to go to rest in the summer of 2019 at sea