Want to combine a beach holiday with shopping and excursions? Love the exotic, but do not want to spend a lot money for the tour?
Then a holiday in Phuket in the middle of summer is perfect for you. will do!
From this article you will learn:
- What is the weather in July in Phuket, the temperature of water and air
- What are the most interesting places on the island to travel.
- How much will your trip cost in July 2019?
- What to look for, going to this resort.
The content of the article
- What weather is waiting for you at this time?
- Phuket in July: is it worth it to go?
- What to do on the island at this time?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in July 2019
- July vacation in Phuket: what to look for?
What weather is waiting for you at this time?
Tour operators claim that July is not the best time for travel to Phuket.
It is believed that the rainy season will not allow full relax and enjoy the long-awaited vacation. But is it?
You should not judge this time of year so categorically. At the very business rains do not interfere with rest, because on this island is always There is something to do and what to see.
In the middle of summer monsoon dominate in Thailand. winds. Subject to the influence of cyclones and anticyclones, they lead yourself quite unpredictable. Therefore it is impossible to predict it will rain today or it will be clear.
|Weather in Phuket in July 2019|
|Daytime temperature||Night temperature||Water temperature|
|Early July||+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 27 … 29 ° C||+ 30 ° C|
|At the end of July||+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 27 … 29 ° C||+ 30 ° C|
Related: Weather in all resorts in July Thailand
Precipitation, as a rule, falls suddenly and continues around half an hour. After that, the sky clears up again. By the way, the temperature air is so high that the rains are warm enough and hot days can even be pleasant. The downside is that the showers are very powerful and an umbrella does not save them – for the time of rain you need either take shelter indoors, or use durable rain cover.
Take care of waterproof covers for your phone and camera.
The advantage of Thai showers is their short character Usually they end very quickly. There is practically no it happens prolonged rains that stretch for two or three days and Do not give to go outside the hotel. And bright lush greens, which from the rain is becoming more beautiful, pleasing to the eye.
Also find out what the weather in Phuket is in other months.
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in July: is it worth it to go?
Where in July you will find the most comfortable and interesting holiday?
What attractions must visit?
More details below.
What to do on the island at this time?
During the rainy season, beach holidays will not suit all tourists. First, an unexpected rain can drive you off the beach. Secondly, after the rains the sea is rather muddy, often stormy.
However, sunny calm days are also given when comfort swim and sunbathe.
Because of the often stormy sea and the waves that rise on it lovers of kiting, surfing and other active species come together recreation.
In addition, there are a lot of excursions on the island that will be enjoyed. both adults and children. The most popular ones are: in safari park “Kha Sok”, in the Botanical Garden, in the butterfly garden, on the snake farm, in tiger zoo.
The island has several cinemas and amusement parks. You can go shopping or visit SPA salons during bad weather. BUT You can take shelter from the rain in one of the restaurants or bars that always welcome tourists.
Also, when the sea is calm, you can go to the sea excursion on a yacht, or sail to the mainland of Thailand on one of the regular plying ferries.
In addition, in July, on the day of the full moon, a large-scale holiday called Asaha Pooja. It will mark the beginning three-month post. To see how it goes, Go to any of the Buddhist temples.
What to see?
Popular attractions include:
- Patong – a resort town with a golden beach that enjoys popular with young people;
- Karon is one of the longest beaches of the island;
- Phuket Zoo – a great place to walk with a child, there is show with elephants, crocodiles and monkeys;
- Phuket Trickeye Museum – an amazing 3-D museum for lovers have fun;
- Thalang National Museum – a beautiful museum, telling about the history of Thailand;
- Chinpracha house – an interesting museum old house;
- Thai Hua Museum – located in a restored old building Chinese school, tells visitors about the history of Thailand and the tracks Chinese heritage;
- Phuket-Fantasy – a large amusement park on the island, excellent place for little tourists, there are animal shows and singing fountains.
Thai Hua Museum
Prices for holidays in Phuket in July 2019
This month of Phuket is a calendar rainy season. Exactly therefore, the prices for vouchers are low, and there are few tourists.
However, in fact, the rains do not interfere too much with rest or even pleasantly refreshing during the midday heat.
July is the best time for a budget trip to Thailand.
|Prices for tours and holidays in Phuket in July 2019|
|Tour price for two (7 nights)||Return ticket price||Hotel price (1 night)||Price of apartments|
From 65 000 rub.
About 30 000 rubles. per person
|from 400 rub. for a double room||
from 600 rub. per room
And if you do not like long flights, plan your summer vacation in Russia.
July vacation in Phuket: what to look for?
- Phuket Island – the main resort of Thailand, attracting tourists most different categories. Therefore, the beaches on the island are very different. from each other. For example, Patong is perfect for young people, preferring nightlife and noisy parties. And Kamala is the best. family friendly place completely devoid of hustle and bustle. Karon Beach attracts surfers from all over the world, as well as here gathers young people who are fond of active sports.
- Getting to know the island and see all its corners will help you scooter. Here it can be rented quite inexpensively.
- The island is connected to the mainland of Thailand by two bridges: Sarasin and Thepkrasatri. One of them – pedestrian, the other – automobile. You can also reach the mainland by sea – ferries run regularly.
- The buses on the island look pretty exotic – this redesigned trucks, painted in pink. Inside there are three long benches for passengers, and the door is open aperture in the rear.
- There are no communication problems on the island, there is Wi-Fi access everywhere. Upon arrival, tourists are offered at the airport local sim cards. They are very convenient and inexpensive, so recommended for use.
And also read where else you can relax in July 2019.
- Weather in Antalya in May 2020
- Weather in Thailand in April 2020
- Holidays in Vietnam: where better to go?
- Weather in Phuket in September 2019
- Where to relax in Russia in the summer of 2019 at sea
- Weather in Greece in January 2020
- Weather in Vietnam in November 2019
- Weather in Thailand in February 2020