During the cold winter so want to warm up under the rays gentle tropical sun!
For this perfect one of the main resorts of Thailand – Phuket
From this article you will learn:
- What is the weather in January in Phuket, the water temperature and of air.
- What are the most interesting places on the island to travel.
- How much will your trip cost in January 2020?
- What to look for, going to this resort.
The content of the article
- January weather: water and air temperature
- Phuket in January: is it worth it to go?
- What to do on the island in the middle of winter?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in January 2020
- Phuket holidays: what to look for?
January weather: water and air temperature
In January, the resort is very warm and sunny. Clear weather pleases tourists almost constantly, sometimes the sun covers the clouds, rarely – precipitation falls. Intermittent short-term showers are peculiarity of the tropics, and becomes more exotic for tourists highlight of the rest, week problem.
Going to rest on Phuket, do not forget to stock up sunscreens – because the equator is very close, so the weather here is not winter at all, and the sun can hurt quite scalding.
The sea at the beginning of the year on this island is luxurious – warm, clean and calm. At this time calm reigns, and a gentle breeze blows along the shore. So that nothing interferes with rest, choose large and extended beaches – they are more likely that many tourists do not will create interference.
This month is not in vain considered the peak of the high season in Thailand – it is warm enough here, but there is no that sweltering heat that is established with the arrival of the hot season in this region. In January you can perfectly tan, swim with comfort, and visit numerous local excursions.
|Weather in Phuket in January 2020|
|Daytime temperature||Night temperature||Water temperature|
|+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 24… 26 ° C||+ 29 ° C|
Read more: Weather in all resorts in Thailand in January.
And also find out what the weather in Phuket is in other months.
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in January: is it worth it to go?
Where in May you will find the most comfortable and interesting holiday?
What attractions must visit?
More details below.
What to do on the island in the middle of winter?
Phuket is a treasure trove of pleasure and entertainment. Here there seems to be all that one can wish for.
The resort offers, first of all, many of the most a variety of beaches, framed by palm trees. All of them – clean, comfortable and covered with fine white sand. The most famous of these are the beaches of Patong, Kathu and Karon. Some are near clubs and discos, and are very popular among youth Others are located at some distance and attract lovers of peace, silence and unity with nature. Many beaches adjacent to hotels and therefore comfortable for couples with children.
Also on the island is very stormy and vibrant nightlife. Lots of bars, discos, clubs and restaurants with the arrival of the night open their doors for tourists. In the most popular it is even crowded wishing to dance.
Phuket is very developed and popular diving. Here for him is Everything you need – dozens of diving centers and schools, rentals and equipment stores. If you have never dived, experienced Russian-speaking instructors will teach and accompany in your first dive.
On the island a lot of excursions to local attractions, the vast majority of which have natural origin. Most Popular: Phang Nga Bay admire which is offered with excursion kayaks; Khao Ping Kan and Ko Tapu, where the shooting of the film “The Man with the Golden with a pistol “; Phuket Fantasy Fun Park, where you can ride an elephant or feed a pink flamingo.
What to see?
Popular attractions include:
- Patong – a resort town on the island, offering tourists a lot of entertainment: beaches, restaurants, bars, night clubs;
- Phuket Zoo, a small zoo with daily shows with crocodiles, elephants and monkeys;
- Phuket Trickeye Museum – a museum and art gallery;
- Phuket Fantasy – a colorful amusement park;
- Wat Chalong – a beautiful Buddhist temple;
- Big Buddha – temple with free entrance and lookout platform;
- Sirinat National Park – a very beautiful place right next to shores, habitat turtles.
National Sirinat Park
Prices for holidays in Phuket in January 2020
January is the peak of the high season at the resort. So be ready for a lot of tourists. And be sure to book all tickets and seats in advance – otherwise you may simply not enough
Please note that in the first and second half of the month prices to rest is very different: on holidays the trip will cost you order is more expensive.
|Prices for tours and holidays in Phuket in January 2020|
|Tour price for two (7 nights)||Return ticket price||Hotel price (1 night)||Price of apartments|
From 145,000 rubles during the January holidays;
From 70,000 rubles in the second half of the month.
About 55,000 rubles per person during the January holidays;
From 25,000 rubles in the second half of the month.
|from 700 rub. for a double room||
from 700 rub. per room
Phuket holidays: what to look for?
- Phuket Island is a large and prominent territory. If you want to explore it, get to know the local nature and attractions, you need transportation. Choice of opportunities in this respect is great: here you will find both buses and minibuses, and taxis, and you can also rent a bike or motorcycle.
- There are no problems with communication on the island – it is available almost everywhere, not counting the most deaf and remote places, and works properly. The most convenient way is to purchase one of the local SIM cards. which are offered to tourists by representatives of large telecom operators right at the airport.
- If you don’t want the tides to interfere with your beach rest, choose the west coast of the island – there is their influence least affected.
- Phuket – a real stronghold for divers. Here is and diving schools, and equipment rental centers, and specialized the shops. Here you will learn to dive from scratch, or help to raise your qualifications and become a true professional. Also valid stunning multi-day safari tour of the Andaman Sea.
- There are only two seasons here – hot and rainy. Coming to the island in March, you will fall into the period of the hot season, which will last here until April.
- Where to go to rest in January 2020;
- Where to go to rest in the winter of 2020;
- Where to go for the New Year 2020.
- Weather in Antalya in May 2020
- Weather in Kemer in May 2020
- Phuket Weather April 2020
- Weather in Phuket in February 2020
- Phuket Weather May 2020
- Phuket Weather March 2020
- Weather in Thailand in May 2020
- Weather in Turkey in February 2020