The last month of winter, and the strength of your body dried up?
The best place for their restoration – exotic warm. country!
Fly to Phuket in February!
From this article you will learn:
- What is the weather in February in Phuket.
- What are the most interesting places on the island to travel.
- How much will your trip cost?
- What to look for, going to this island.
The content of the article
- What is the weather like on the island?
- Phuket in February: is it worth it to go?
- What to do on the island at this time?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in February 2020
- Holiday in Phuket in winter: what to look for?
What is the weather like on the island?
February in Phuket is the last month of the cool season when water and air temperatures are best suited for comfortable and convenient stay. Be prepared that tourists wishing to enjoy this passing time in February will be lot.
The whole month at the resort is very warm air temperatures and water.
Thanks to monsoon winds blowing from land, the island is not very humid and not typical for tropical countries.
The amount of precipitation in February is lower than in the previous month. Forecasters predict only 3-4 rainy days. But even these rains usually go unnoticed for vacationers – precipitation falls mostly at night when everyone is in hotels or in clubs.
Even if the downpour falls in the middle of the day, it will not prevent you relax. The water is very warm and will refresh rather pleasantly, besides precipitation in the tropics are short-lived – no longer half an hour.
February is the warmest month of winter, since right after it the hot season begins. This month the sun is still very soft, no unpleasant heat and heat, but the sea does not storm.
To holiday went smoothly, do not forget to use sunscreen and wear hats!
|Weather in Phuket in February 2020|
|Daytime temperature||Night temperature||Water temperature|
|Early February||+ 29… 30 ° C||+ 25… 27 ° C||+ 29 ° C|
|At the end of February||+ 29… 30 ° C||+ 25… 27 ° C||+ 29 ° C|
Read more: Weather in February in other resorts of Thailand
By topic: Weather in Phuket by months 2020 of the year
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in February: is it worth it to go?
Where in February you will find the most comfortable and interesting holiday?
What attractions must visit?
More details below.
What to do on the island at this time?
At this time, beach holidays exceed all expectations! Affectionate and calm warm sea, clear and sunny weather – everything is exactly like that as you want. The only thing that can interfere is many others. there are quite a lot of tourists at this time. Choose big and long beaches where everyone can comfortably accommodate and do not interfere with each other.
February is not the best time to surf, as the sea is very calm, and no waves. However, its place is taken by kiting, which is very popular. Also this time is ideal for diving
February is the right time for diving, even for newbies!
February nightlife is in full swing, as the resort is full tourists seeking exotic adventures. On the most popular discos sometimes have so many people that it’s hard to dance.
What to see?
Popular attractions include:
- Patong – this is where all the young people who rest on Phuket: here’s the golden beach and vibrant nightlife, plenty of bars and clubs;
- Karon is a beach more than 5 kilometers long, the most famous on the island is always spacious here;
- Phuket Zoo – here you can see a pet show: elephants, crocodiles and monkeys; will appeal to both children and adults;
- Phuket Trickeye Museum is an unusual 3-D museum in which get amazing photos;
- Thalang National Museum – a museum entirely dedicated to history Thailand;
- Thai Hua Museum – a museum dedicated to Chinese heritage;
- Phuket-Fantasy – vibrant shows, singing fountains, trained animals like both adults and children.
Prices for holidays in Phuket in February 2020
February is the last month of the cool season; really hot. Have time to relax in this comfortable period. want many tourists.
When going to Phuket in February, book tickets and places in hotels in advance – the demand for them is great!
|Prices for tours and holidays in Phuket in February 2020|
|Tour price for two (7 nights)||Return ticket price||Hotel price (1 night)||Price of apartments|
From 70,000 rubles.
About 35,000 rubles. per person
|from 700 rub. for a double room||
from 700 rub. per room
Learn also how much fly to Thailand from Moscow
Holiday in Phuket in winter: what to look for?
- Phuket – a resort with many pleasures where there is entertainment for everyone’s liking. Love noisy parties, dancing until the morning, frank exotic shows? Then Patong area you fit perfectly. Dreaming of a quiet and relaxing vacation alone with by nature? Go to Kamal! Love extreme and want to ride wave on your board? Then Karon Beach is the best place to go. you.
- Although the island of Phuket seems small, moving around it not easy: difficult terrain is a series of descents and rises. Therefore, walking quickly tire, and riding bike and does turns into a test. The best way out in this situations – a moped on which you can inspect even the most remote parts of the island.
- If you decide to rent a moped, be careful on expensive and do not drink alcohol. Movement in the country busy, local people often break road rules movement, and tourists often get in an accident.
- When the sea is stormy, and high waves interfere with swimming, go to the calm beaches of the eastern and southeastern the coast of the island, such as “Nai Young Beach” and the beaches at Cape Panwa. They are hidden behind the reefs from the turbulent sea, and you can swim there any weather.
- Phuket is famous for its exotic sweets and desserts. You can try as many different treats as possible by visiting weekly sunday fair in phuket town.
- It is believed that Phuket is not a medium-sized tourist resort. wealth, and housing on the island is very expensive. Actually it is not So. Phuket has both expensive five star hotels and hotels with four and three stars that are available for large numbers of tourists. In general, on the island you can find accommodation for any price
- When going to Phuket, leave as much as possible in your suitcases. more free space. After all, leaving home, you probably want to take with you local delights: spices and sweets. And exotic oils, souvenirs and more.
- Where to go to rest in February 2020;
- Where to go to rest in the winter of 2020.
- Weather in Antalya in May 2020
- Weather in Kemer in May 2020
- Phuket Weather April 2020
- Weather in Phuket in January 2020
- Phuket Weather May 2020
- Phuket Weather March 2020
- Weather in Thailand in May 2020
- Weather in Turkey in February 2020