In winter, I want to go to hot countries so warm and gentle. by the sea!
Do you dream of exotic and chocolate tan?
Choose Phuket Island!
From this article you will learn:
- What is the weather in Phuket in December, the water temperature and of air.
- What places on the island are the most interesting for traveling to this time.
- How much will your trip cost in December 2019
- What to look for, going to this resort.
The content of the article
- What is the weather waiting for you on the island?
- Phuket in December: is it worth it to go?
- What to do at this time?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in December 2019
- Phuket holidays: what to look for?
What is the weather waiting for you on the island?
December is the first month of the high tourist season. The wet season is already fully over, and the long-awaited hot and clear weather.
The weather all month pleases tourists, and the rains that are at this time go very rarely, go unnoticed: precipitation falls at night and have time to evaporate in the morning. Forecasters in this period promise only six or seven rainy days.
Together with the end of the rainy season it becomes significantly lower and air humidity. At this time, there is no such feeling of “greenhouse”, as in previous months.
The water in the sea is warm, but there are practically no waves.
|Weather in Phuket in December 2019|
|Daytime temperature||Night temperature||Water temperature|
|In the beginning of December||+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 25… 27 ° C||+ 29 ° C|
|At the end of December||+ 28 … 29 ° C||+ 25… 27 ° C||+ 29 ° C|
Read more about the weather in Phuket for months.
The air temperature is stable at an optimal level in +30 degrees – not too stuffy and hot, but not cool.
The tan at this time falls flat and the skin is pretty fast. gets a bronze tint.
Do not forget about hats and sunscreen, as at this time it is very easy to get sunburns. At noon better to stay in the shade or in the room.
At this time, the resort will be very comfortable for tourists too. suffering from meteorological dependence, since the weather is stable, not changing day by day helps to acclimatize faster.
Read also about the weather in December at other resorts. Thailand
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in December: is it worth it to go?
Where in December you will find the most comfortable and interesting holiday?
What attractions must visit?
More details below.
What to do at this time?
In December, many tourists seek to relax on Phuket, and not for nothing – this month the island turns into a real tropical a fairy tale. Cloudless sunny weather, warm sea, many entertainment – this is exactly what you want when on the calendar winter.
At this time, Phuket turns into the capital of diving – diving held for both professionals and amateurs, as well as for beginners. On the coast there is everything you need: diving centers where you can go training, equipment rental, experienced instructors.
The seabed in these places is stunningly beautiful; representatives of the local fauna.
December is an ideal time for excursion programs, since rain will not be able to disrupt your plans. To the neighboring islands regularly excursion ferries and yachts ply, so stock up sunscreen and go on a cruise.
What to see?
Popular attractions include:
- Patong is a great place for party and disco lovers, there is a beach with golden sand and many bars;
- Phuket Zoo is a great place to have fun with baby. You can visit the show with animals: crocodiles, monkeys and elephants;
- Phuket Trickeye Museum is an interesting 3-D museum with the most unexpected exhibits;
- Phuket Philatelic Museum – Philately Museum, where you can buy interesting brand and send it to friends. Postal office located in a nearby building;
- Phuket-Fantasy – a vibrant amusement park offering attention tourists colorful shows, trained animals and unusual singing fountains;
- Wat Chalong – Buddhist temple, made of wood, very unusual and beautiful.
Prices for holidays in Phuket in December 2019
December – the beginning of the high tourist season in Phuket. The long-awaited sunny days and cloudless weather are finally established, and many tourists are planning to visit this Isle.
If December in Phuket also attracts you, book in advance tour, plane tickets and places in the hotel – otherwise you can simply not enough.
Also find out how much to fly to Thailand from Moscow.
|Prices for tours and holidays in Phuket in December 2019|
|Tour price for two (7 nights)||Return ticket price||Hotel price (1 night)||Price of apartments|
From 70,000 rubles.
About 35,000 rubles. per person
|from 700 rub. for a double room||
from 600 rub. per room
We recommend to read also:
- Where to go to rest in December 2019;
- Where to go for the New Year 2020.
Phuket holidays: what to look for?
- Phuket Island is known to the whole world for its sweets and desserts. Their names are very complex, and the taste is amazing. You can try many exotic treats on a weekly basis. Sunday fair in the center of Phuket Town.
- A huge influx of tourists from other countries greatly influenced menu content in local cafes and restaurants. It’s just as easy here. taste the dishes of European and even Russian cuisine, as well as exotic – Traditional Thai food.
- Each area of the island is distinguished by its unique character. For example, Patong is a paradise for young people who prefer noisy parties. But Kamal is a quiet and peaceful place, where you can spend time alone with nature. Also popular with tourists Karon Beach beach is an ideal place for surfing and kiting
- Phuket has a lot of fun to be enjoyed. tourists with children. Thais love children, and the staff in many hotels trained to find a common language with the little guests. If you are looking for resort for an interesting and comfortable family holiday – choose one from Phuket hotels. For example, Evason Resort & Spa 5 * or Kata Beach Resort and Spa 4 *, offering its guests a private beach, swimming pools, children’s rooms and a team of animators.
- Phuket communications are very convenient and cheap. Local sim card can be purchased directly at the airport – they are offered to fly Tourists representatives of operators.
- If the sea is stormy – this is not a reason to abandon the beach recreation. Choose beaches on the east and south-east coast islands – they are well protected from winds by reefs, so the sea in These places are calm all year round.
- If you want to explore the whole island, select the appropriate you mode of transport. Hiking here is tiring – due difficult terrain has to constantly go up the hill or with the mountains. For the same reason you should not rent a bike – a trip on it can be a real challenge for you.
- Weather in Turkey in February 2020
- Crete Weather in May 2020
- Weather in Thailand in September 2019
- Weather in Phuket in June 2019
- Weather in Phuket in November 2019
- Where to go to rest in February 2020
- Weather in Vietnam in April 2020
- Weather in Egypt in March 2020