You want to go on holiday to an exotic country, but you have is the budget limited?
Then choose the island of Phuket, and the trip time is August. The climate features will allow you to visit Thailand, and will enable not only enjoy the beach holiday, but also learn the country deeper.
From this article you will learn the following:
- What is the weather in Phuket in August, the water temperature and of air.
- How to spend time and what to see on the island?
- What needs to be considered while on holiday to this resort?
- The cost of the tour and independent recreation in August 2019 of the year.
The content of the article
- August weather, water and air temperature
- Phuket in August: is it worth it to go?
- What to do on this island in August?
- What to see?
- Prices for holidays in Phuket in August 2019
- What to consider, going to Phuket in August?
August weather, water and air temperature
At the end of summer, a summer cyclone reigns in Phuket, accompanied by tropical showers. Rains have a protracted nature and come with different intensity, in some places the water pours the wall. Precipitation with Indian Ocean bring hurricanes and heavy winds.
Hot season on the island is accompanied by heat and stuffiness. AT between the rains, the sun breaks through the clouds. Air temperature is record high, only different during the day and at night only 2-3 degrees.
See also: Weather in Phuket for months
But on this island in August there are sunny days. At that time the sun beats down mercilessly, and not a cloud is visible in the sky.
|Weather in Phuket in August 2019|
|Happy||At night||Water temperature|
|At the beginning of August||+ 28 … 29 ° С||+ 27 … 29 ° С||+ 30 ° С|
|In late August||+ 28 … 29 ° С||+ 26 … 28 ° С||+ 30 ° С|
Attention! All month on an island in the sea there is a storm, the excitement comes to four points. Oh high waves and the prohibition of swimming warn red flags on the beaches. AT water is dangerous even just to enter.
Want to know where the cheapest tours are?
Where are the cheapest tours: 10 rules for buying a tour →
Phuket in August: is it worth it to go?
In connection with the incessant rains in Phuket in August, prices for hotels and tours reduced to a minimum, also observed minimum number of tourists. This makes it possible to buy Cheap tour and save on vacation.
As for the beach, the monsoon season virtually eliminates swimming in the sea. On good days, when it is cloudy, swim allowed technical boots, where the waves do not go. Also Phuket’s eastern coast is favored for swimming.
But even despite the rough sea and the wet season, to go here worth it. And the reason for this – the eternal summer, tropical nature, exotic fruits and friendly people.
Useful information: Weather in Thailand in August 2019
What to do on this island in August?
Due to the strong wind and the waves caused by it excellent conditions for surfing. With this raining not will be an obstacle to riding the waves.
In August, there are still sunny days, so there is every chance lie on the beach and get a beautiful tan. But it is worth remembering that even hidden by the clouds of sunlight can cause a burn. Facilities sunbathing on the beach should always be at hand.
In the last month of summer, island prices are rather low. This makes it possible to choose a good hotel and with full force. use its infrastructure – a sports ground, gym, pools.
Another interesting entertainment in Phuket is the sea. fishing. Storm and waves bring flocks of tuna to the shore, due to What can get a good catch. But during the rough seas will be able to fish, also have to cancel and dive with scuba or mask, and visits to small islands.
What to see?
There are many beautiful and fascinating places on the island. If the sea calm, then you can safely go on a boat to the coral the archipelago and the island of James Bond. Primeval nature, emerald lagoons, white beaches lead to the delight of many tourists.
On a note. In August, visits to one are closed. of the most beautiful places in Thailand – Similan Islands. It’s done to preserve the pristine nature and endangered some species turtles.
Little travelers will enjoy crocodile excursions. farm, in the village of elephants, garden of butterflies and orchids, in the kingdom tigers Familiarity with animals and beautiful insects guarantees good pastime for both adults and children.
In rainy weather, you can visit the aquarium, city museums, entertainment shows, exhibitions. On days when the sea is raging and no rain, just go to the water park, make a trip to jungle, visit the national park with beautiful waterfalls.
Tourists who will rest on August 12 will see celebration dedicated to the Queen’s Birthday. Locals prepare for it in advance, decorating their houses and streets with bright attributes. On the day of the holiday itself festivals, concerts, fireworks show.
James Island Bond
There is a lot of entertainment in Phuket, so you won’t be bored.
We recommend: Where to go to rest in the summer of 2019 to the sea
Prices for holidays in Phuket in August 2019
Have you decided to spend your vacation at the end of summer on this Thai island? Then study the cost of tours at this time:
|Prices for tours to Phuket in August 2019|
|Number of stars hotel||Tour price for 2 people, rub|
|7 days||10 days|
|At the beginning of August||3 *||from 77 019||from 83,274|
|In late August||3 *||from 79 450||from 85 990|
Information for those planning to go to the island independently:
|Prices for independent rest on Phuket in August 2019|
|The price of flights from Moscow (there and back)||Price of hotel room (night)||Apartment rental price (per day)|
|from 12 000 rub.||from 3 930 rub.||from 4,539 rolls.|
What to consider, going to Phuket in August?
- The essential minus of rest at this resort is high humidity. In these conditions, clothes and hair will always wet
- In August, Phuket is hot and stuffy. Those who can not tolerate such climate, it is better to refrain from traveling this month.
- The weather this month causes strong waves in the sea and underwater currents, swimming off the coast is dangerous. Vacationers better change the sea on the pool at the hotel. Now many hotels offer water complexes with a mini water park.
- Those who want to first try to “catch the wave” on Phuket can contact any surf school. This month inventory rent and coach services are significantly lower than in peak tourist season.
- If for the entire period of vacation the sea does not subside, but swim in it really want to, you have to look for a suitable place around island.
I wonder where to relax in Russia in the summer of 2019 to the sea?
- Weather in Thailand in May 2020
- Weather in Thailand in January 2020
- Where better to relax in Egypt in 2019
- Greece Weather Monthly
- Prices for holidays in Turkey in October 2019, all inclusive
- Weather in Vietnam in October 2019
- Weather in Greece in October 2019
- Weather in Turkey in February 2020