Waterpark Splash Jungle in Phuket – bye The only island holiday destination in the format of water rides. It is located at the Grand West Sands Resort & Villas. Phuket, included in the infrastructure of the beach Mai Kao, directly adjacent to the runway airport Phuket. Spatonga can be reached almost an hour before it, and a little longer from Kata and Karon. The best thing take advantage of the transfer, which provides the water park itself. it will be cheaper than a trip in a Thai taxi.
The name of the water park translated from English Language means “Splash Jungle”.
Slash Jungle Waterpark in Phuket is popular family vacation spot in Thailand. Initially he intended for guests of the hotel Grand West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket. The project was developed by White Water Industries from Canada who built water rides such as Sea Word and Dysneylend in the USA. Because of this, the size came out a little bobble, for a hotel it turned out to be too big: his area of 22,400 square meters. meters, it can be entertained at the same time 2 thousand people. To “discourage” investments – construction cost in half a billion Thai baht, the hotel owners had to open the doors your place for everyone. Of course, the water park in Phuket is inferior the diversity and extremes of water shells to establishments in Spain, Cyprus or Turkey, but the number of people willing to visit it stably large. There really can be a good rest and have fun!
The territory of the water park is separated from the hotel by a meandering “river” with an artificial current that carries visitors through seven thematic areas – Latin America, Exotic Asia, North Europe, Turkey, Africa, North America and Antarctica. Set standard rides, they differ in degree of extreme. If a you don’t want to ride winding pipes, fall into funnels or overloads on the U-shaped groove, you can splash around in the pool with artificial waves. Entertainment at Phuket for children in the water park Splash Jungle presented the town with slides, fountains and a big barrel, which from time to time tilts and organizes a small picturesque waterfall. For Inquisitive runs a small aquarium.
West Sands Residences and Resort in Phuket with a water park located half a kilometer north of the airport’s runway, it occupies large territory and offers guests several options accommodation. In addition to the water park, there is a fitness center, there is children’s playroom. If you are hungry, you can go to Jungle Deli Restaurant or Coconut Cafe, which serves not only Thai dishes, but also European. Wishing to quench thirst and hunger, not Getting out of the pool is worth a visit Splash Bar. Behind the security rest is strictly watched: children up to 122 cm must be given life jackets, water is supplied from an artesian well, chlorine level and alkaline balance are constantly checked.
Cost Always current ticket prices in Splash Jungle water park in Phuket are listed on the official website, in section “Buy Tickets”, for the smallest entrance free.
Rules of attendance
- Swimwear required (jeans and clothing with metal lightning or rivets are not allowed).
- Not allowed to dive to a greater depth and run on territory.
- Pregnant woman using rides prohibited.
- Children wearing diapers should wear protective diapers for swimming
- Guests with infectious diseases use the rides prohibited.
- You must observe the rest between bathing in 10 minutes every 50 minutes.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- In the water park is not allowed the use of food and drinks vsette container.
- It is forbidden to eat, drink and smoke in the pool.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised. adults.
- Guests under the age of 1.22 meters and who can not swim, must wear a life jacket.
- For riding on the slides Tube Slide, Body Slide, Boomerango and Super Bowl are allowed with a height of 1.22 meters and above and accompanying an adult.
- For riding on a hill Tube Slide on single cheesecakes The minimum weight should be 45.5 kg, the maximum -136 kg. On double cheesecakes, respectively -45.5 kg and 182 kg.
- For riding Boomerango and Super Bowl single cheesecakes minimum weight – 45 kg, maximum – 100 kg, on double – 90 kgf 170 kg.
- The administration of Splash Jungle is not responsible for accidents on negligence.
Being interested in whether there is a water park in Phuket, tourists will definitely want to compare it with those already known to them. Can say he is not the smallest in southeast asia. Something similar to a similar institution in Kuala Lumpur – the capital of Malaysia, and on a variety of slides, it surpasses Singapore.
AquaparkSplash Jungle on Phuket Map
Aquapark Splash Jungle in Phuket
Splash Jungle Waterpark
(Calculate route) Waterpark Splash Jungle in Phuket 8.117141, 98.307445 Splash Jungle Water Park (Calculate Route)