A series of posts “Rent a bike on—” was created specifically to not interfere with a bunch of basic questions about renting a motorbike in Thailand and local nuances in each of the resorts. In my general article details what rights, features and benefits are needed different bikes, management basics, rental tricks and a number of other life hacking on the topic. As part of this article, I want to share with your own experience and cumulative experience of Runet users on rent a motorbike in Phuket in offices where a passport is not required pledge. The main feature of renting a scooter in Phuket is that this island is huge, and there is a huge selection of rolling offices, among which are still dominated by those that are not strictly agree to give their scooters without a passport as a deposit.
The content of the article
- 1 Proven Rent in Phuket
- 2 Cost of renting bikes in Phuket
- 3 On the map
Proven Rentals in Phuket
The main question in Runet, on this topic: “Tell me where on Is it cheap to rent a motobike without a passport? surprisingly, the most standard answer is “everywhere”. And such Answers often come across in 2016-2017, but much less frequently 13-14gg. Still, progress in this area is slowly breaking long-standing established habits of rental owners and tourists there are more places to go. True, watching the latest trend in the work of the police, which is increasingly checking drivers not only helmets, but also the availability of the right category, you can soon expect changes in this service industry.
On the huge Phuket, you can always find a place where you will give a scooter for a photocopy of a passport and cash deposit – that’s all just a matter of time to search. Rental offices are located slightly Do not every 100 meters, the competition is very high, prices with conditions of hire are danced everywhere differently and almost everywhere now there is alternative collateral – in cash. The laziest option is to take off in the hotel where you live or ask the landlord, Does he have the right person? The most expensive option is to score a search. in google and get three to five top rolled products with sites, showcase and payment interface. Well, the easiest option is to contact with question to the local community in VKontakte or Facebook.
Proven and recommended Phuket rentals:
- Whole phuket Sergey, contact e-mail: [email protected], on it is also easy to google and friend site
- Phuket Town PanaPorn, Thai rental, coordinates: 7.881950, 98.392645, do not tear up money for the repair of plastic.
- Patong, north of the district, near the waterfront. Cheap as Chips. Quite a famous and popular office, where low prices and not take a passport as a deposit. But in season, it’s problematic to shoot a bike there, bike park is not very big.
- Patong. Phuket Moped. Russian-language rental. Deposit $ 100 and photo Passport in WatsApp, delivery in Patong for free. Contacts: +79250779209, Thai number: 0949370522 – Alex.
- Vladimir Lomonosov, private VKontakte, without a passport pledge, phone +66 954 25 0004, the profile in VK is googled by name and phone
- Khun Pirun, Thai private trader, telephone 081891605
- Kamer Calio, prices below street, with delivery to the hotel.
- Russian-language rental. BikePhuket24, +66934100077 (Whatsapp, Viber)
- Russian-language rental. Phuketautorental, +66823030400 (Whatsapp, Viber)
- Chalong Family Business, Ninas Cars +66 89 648 0499
- Motobike with a stroller. Private owner Marina Valgutova.
- Motobike with a stroller. PSX 150 with a full-fledged stroller, after turn on the pier, 200-300 meters on the left side.
- Tip Top car rental, contact owner: Saorapa Sa
- Tattoo salon opposite Chanalai Flora Resort, $ 200 pledge
- Alex Sabai, private owner, Russian-speaking.
- Andrey Tovchigrechko, private owner, Russian-speaking.
Bike rental in Phuket – Cheap as Chips
The cost of renting bikes in Phuket
With all the shortcomings of Phuket rentals, there is a high competition and more opportunity to rent a motorbike in Phuket inexpensive. Ideally, if you rent a house from a Thai who at the same time owns the rolling office, or he just has small motor park, discounts can reach 40-50 percent on long term rental. The difference between rent for a day and a month Of course, tangible, as the difference in the freshness of the scooter. On An example of the most popular motorbikes (Honda Click and Honda PCX) is would look like this:
- Per day click on average 200 baht. For a month: 3-3,5 thousand baht.
- PCX per day averages 300-350 baht. For a month: 4.5-6.5 thousand baht.
Prices are, in fact, very, very different and affect it as year of manufacture, as well as engine size and what season is in the yard. In low Season can be very nice to ride on the minimum price, and in high still have to look for a more or less decent scooter in a high price range and well, if it is free.
On the map
P.S. Write your verified rental points in the comments. bikes.
Life hacking 1 – how to buy a good insurance
Choosing insurance is now unrealistically difficult, therefore, to help everyone travelers, I make a rating. To do this, constantly monitor forums, I study insurance contracts and use insurance by myself.
Life hacking 2 – how to find a hotel 20% cheaper
First, choose a hotel on Booking. They have a good base offers, but the prices are NOT the best! The same hotel is often possible find 20% cheaper in other systems through the RoomGuru service.